Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance available with the Vector™ V200 GNSS compass. The multi-GNSS Vector V200 supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS and offers an amazing world-wide 30 cm (RMS) accuracy via Hemisphere’s Atlas GNSS global correction service.
The Vector V200 offers an incredible combination of simple installation, small form factor, and amazing performance. The compass – measuring only 35 cm in length – mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector V200 provides simple integration into autopilots, chart plotters, and AIS systems.
• L1 GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
• 50 cm RMS world-wide positioning accuracy with Atlas corrections
• 0.75 degree heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
• Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
• Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
• Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll, and pitch