Years of working closely with our clients was pivotal in the design process and development of our easy-to-use subsea digital stills system.
It can be easily deployed using an ROV to collect 4K or HD subsea digital stills. The system combines a high-resolution subsea IP camera with LED strobes and parallel point or line lasers to collect high-quality subsea data for purposes like photogrammetry, 3D modeling, scripting, among others. Staying on top of current trends in the marine research market has also led to even more significant innovations such as image enhancement and internet remote video streaming capabilities.
● High resolution digital stills (JPEG and RAW) with LED strobe synchronization
● 4K and HD video clips stored to 512GB solid state memory
● RTSP Ethernet, 1080p@30fps, low latency, full HD video streaming
● Real-time media download and control of all functions (Exposure, focus, etc.)
● Water-corrected Ivanoff optics design – high sharpness and low distortion
● Aux ports control LED strobe/lamp(s) and lasers (line and parallel)