Ground penetrating radar for extensive underground 3D mapping
Introducing a new concept for extensive 3D mapping of buried structures and geologic features. Stream X is the IDS vehicle-towed ground penetrating radar solution, The Stream X array covers a 2 m wide swath with a single pass.
To achieve complete coverage of the survey area, multiple passes can be controlled through sophisticated positioning systems and a dedicated navigation software. Once the desired area is covered, the survey can be easily checked and then post processed with a dedicated IDS software platform.
Stream X is the ideal solution for mapping of:
- Extensive archaeological sites
- Detection of underground structures
- Cavity identification and mapping
- Underground tank detection
- Area clearance prior to construction
All the Stream X configuration are FCC certified and able to operate in the United States.
The systems features:
- Massive array of antennas: Stream X can be equipped with three different array configurations from 16 to 48 channels. A three times the closest spacing on the market, antenna spacing in the Stream X can be as little as 4 cm.
- Different frequencies (200 MHz or 600MHz): Stream X can be equipped with a 16 channel 200 MHz array in order to achieve the best penetration. Maximise resolution with a 24 – 48 channel 600 MHz array.
- Mechanical frame: A solid mechanical frame which has been tested in several rough terrain conditions and harsh environments.
- 3D tomography: The most defined underground 3D model currently available.
Benefits of the Stream X include:
- Cost reductions in underground investigation procedures while also providing more information on what is buried underground;
- Increased performance: Able to detect the presence and shape of anomalies present in the soil;
- Fast and accurate survey even in rough terrain;
- High productivity: up to 1 hectare/hour and a dedicated post processing platform;
- Highest data resolution with an antenna spacing as low as 4 cm
OneVision is a software application for advanced GPR data collection software providing real-time target viewing, onsite object mapping and GPS navigation. This powerful tool can be used with an array of antennas when performing archaeological surveys.
OneVision is available for:
- Stream C
- RIS MF Hi-Mod
- RIS Hi-BrigHT
- RIS Hi-Pave
OneVision is a powerful application for advanced surveys with integrated navigation, featuring:
- Real-time tomography on a cartographic background (e.g. Google Maps, GeoTIFF and KML)
- Multi-view screen with GPR radar maps (B-scan and T-scan), radar tomography (C-scan) and cartography
- Survey planning tools
- Continuous monitoring of GPR and GPS status
- Survey management with interactive and on-site target mapping as well as review and editing.
OneVision provides increased productivity and reduced costs. Other benefits include:
- Immediate decision-making with real-time on-site detection
- Target recognition removing the need for specialist skills
- Complete coverage is always provided in a single visit with integrated acquisition and navigation functions
IQMaps is a new post-processing software application for advanced GPR data analysis, which provides fast interfacing between the user and the GPR data. Machine time has been reduced and, contemporarily, real-time processing, advanced target management, and 3D visualization have been introduced. In addition to underground assets detection and mapping, other functionalities are available for 3D mapping of sinkholes, inspection chambers, and archaeological sites.
IQMaps provides a step-by-step approach to guide the user in performing the best and the quickest data analysis with the help of a customizable processing and analysis tool, both for skilled and not skilled users for utility mapping, archaeological and environmental surveys, and extensive mapping of large size projects.
IQMaps is now available for the whole IDS GeoRadar Stream family!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Revolutionary interface
Allows an immersive reality during post-processing phase
- Large areas acquisition
There is no limit in software use even for acquisition of large areas
- User friendly
Ease of use and productivity have been dramatically increased (up to 30.000 sqm in a working day)
- Georeferenced data
The new software has been developed with the precise aim to elaborate a georeferenced data after that it has been processed
- Data easy to be managed
Intuitive interface with data ease to use and to be managed (scroll, pinch, spread)
- Easy data extraction of various subsoil features
Anomaly detection (sinkholes, substations, buried objects)