The OEM7720 is a multi-frequency, dual-antenna receiver that delivers robust heading and positioning along with advanced interference mitigation features.
To ensure maximum flexibility, the OEM7720 uses a 555 channel architecture and is capable of tracking all current and upcoming GNSS constellations.
The OEM7720 is scalable to offer sub-metre to centimetre level positioning. This receiver is field upgradable to all OEM7® family software options, including NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK, ALIGN®, GLIDE® and SPAN®.
• All-constellation, multi-frequency heading and positioning solution
• TerraStar correction services supported over multi-channel L-Band and IP connections
• Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with Web interface
• Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
• RTK, GLIDE and STEADYLINE firmware options
• Simple to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance
• SPAN GNSS+INS functionality