This multi-frequency GNSS receiver offers precise positioning and advanced interference mitigation for space constrained applications and challenging environments.
With a 555 channel architecture, the OEM7700 can track current and upcoming GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS.
Firmware options for the OEM7700 include NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK for centimetre level real-time positioning, ALIGN® for precise heading and relative positioning, GLIDE® for decimetre level pass-to-pass accuracy and SPAN® for continuous 3D position, velocity and attitude.
• All-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
• TerraStar correction services supported over multi-channel L-Band and IP connections
• Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with Web interface
• Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
• RTK, GLIDE and STEADYLINE firmware options
• Simple to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance
• SPAN GNSS+INS functionality