The OEM729 is a multi-frequency, backward compatible Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver. This receiver offers not only precise positioning, but also advanced interference mitigation, for performance in challenging environments.
This receiver uses a 555 channel architecture and is capable of tracking all current and upcoming signals as they become available.
The OEM729 is scalable to offer sub-metre to centimetre level positioning, and is field upgradable to all OEM7® family firmware options.
• All-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
• TerraStar correction services
supported over multi-channel L-Band and IP connections
• Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with Web interface
• Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
• RTK, GLIDE and STEADYLINE firmware options
• Simple to integrate, industry common form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
• Compatible with existing OEM628 integrations
• Supports external oscillator input
• SPAN GNSS+INS functionality