The OEM719 is a multi-frequency, backward compatible Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver. It is form factor and pin compatible with NovAtel’s popular OEM615™ and OEM617™ form factors.
With 555 channels available, the OEM719 is capable of tracking all current and upcoming constellation and satellite signals, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS.
The OEM719 is scalable to offer sub-meter to centimeter level positioning, and is field upgradable to all OEM7® family firmware options. Options include NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK for centimetre level real-time positioning, GLIDE® for decimetre level pass-to-pass accuracy and SPAN® for continuous 3D position, velocity and attitude.
• All-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
• TerraStar correction services supported over multi-channel L-Band and IP connections
• Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
• RTK, GLIDE and STEADYLINE firmware options
• Simple to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance
• Compatible with existing OEM615 and OEM617 integrations
• SPAN GNSS+INS functionality