The MarinePak7 is a marine-certified Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver with NovAtel OEM technology that delivers precise positioning and timing for demanding nearshore marine applications.
Engineered specifically for harsh marine environments, the MarinePak7 is a marine GNSS receiver built to receive Oceanix Correction Services for nearshore applications with accuracy levels up to three centimeters (95%). The receiver features an intuitive user interface that reduces training and setup time.
The MarinePak7 supports multi-constellation GNSS signals and RTK corrections transmitted via mobile phone networks and MSK Beacon corrections. Combined with SPAN GNSS+INS technology for attitude and heave measurements, this marine GNSS receiver delivers a robust, reliable and assured position at sea.
Several optional features are available with the MarinePak7, including GNSS heading, interference mitigation and UHF radio corrections. Users can add a removable battery to make the MarinePak7 a completely portable solution. With the battery, the marine receiver continues to operate when no direct power source is available and during periods of power loss.
• Complete positioning solution providing flexibility and scalability to maximize your investment
• Supports centimeter-level Oceanix PPP and RTK position accuracy
• Supports NovAtel SPAN GNSS+INS functionality
• For use in hydrographic survey, dredging, renewables, research and navigation applications
• All-constellation, multi-frequency GNSS plus Oceanix Nearshore correction service
• Simultaneously track up to 3 Oceanix correction service satellites
• Optional GNSS heading using ALIGN
• Integrated MSK Beacon receives corrections from the marine radio beacon network
• Receive RTK corrections via integrated GSM/GPRS modem or UHF module Model dependant
• Multiple communication options for easy interfacing to marine equipment
• Easy-to-use, intuitive, color display and Web UI for simple configuration and monitoring
• Built in Wi-Fi support
• Removable internal battery allows the receiver to be used anywhere