G5ANT-42XXX-A ANTENNA FAMILY
ARINC Footprint GNSS with
Connector on Centerline
The G5Ant-42XXX-A product family is a multi-frequency antenna for assured Global Navigation Satellite Signal (GNSS) reception. This G5 antenna operates in five frequency bands and includes support for GLONASS L1, GPS L1, L-Band, L2 GLONASS and L2 GPS. The baseplate is compatible with ARINC 743 mounting hole and footprint requirements. An O-ring seal between the antenna and your platform ensures easy installation. The “-A” version of G5Ant-42XXX locates the connector output along the centerline of the product baseplate.
This product is available in passive and active (amplified) configurations. The active configurations offer 2-stage integrated bandpass filtering for high out-of-band rejection and limiter diodes to protect sensitive receiver electronics. The passive configurations are best suited to applications where the antenna is located close to the GNSS receiver and offers the lowest insertion loss to minimize the noise figure of your system.
Antcom can customize this product family to meet your specific requirements. Please contact us for more information about customization options.
• Multi-frequency, multi-constellation for assured GNSS
• ARINC 743 compatible mounting holes and footprint
• Passive or active (amplified) configurations available
• DC power input through RF connector
• Connector options available
• Paint color options available
• Easy design into new platforms or retrofit into existing platforms
• Multi-frequency GNSS coverage to support precision applications