The G5Ant-3XMXX is a multi-frequency antenna for assured Global Navigation Satellite Signal (GNSS) signal reception. This G5 antenna operates across five frequency bands and includes support for GLONASS L1, GPS L1 plus EI Galileo, L-Band plus E6 Galileo and B1 BeiDou, L2 GLONASS and L2 GPS plus B2 BeiDou. This product family is designed to the standard Fixed Reception Pattern Antenna (FRPA) mounting footprint and includes magnets recess mounted into its baseplate for easy installation and testing.
The product family is offered in passive and active (amplified) configurations. The active configurations offer 2-stage integrated bandpass filtering for high out-of-band rejection and limiter diodes to protect sensitive receiver electronics. The passive configurations are best suited to applications where the antenna is located close to the GNSS receiver and offers the lowest insertion loss to minimize the noise figure of your system.
Antcom can customize this product family to meet your specific requirements. Please contact us for more information about customization options.
• GPS L1, Galileo E1, GLONASS L1 and L-Band
• Mini ARINC product footprint
• Passive or active (amplified) configurations available
• Active configurations offer 2-stage integrated bandpass filtering with diode limiters
• Connector options available
• Paint color options available
• Rugged GNSS antenna
• Mini ARINC form factor is small and lightweight
• Many standard options available and customizable if required