The G3Ant-2A196MNS-4 antenna is a small-footprint, magnetic-mount antenna that provides assured Global Navigation Satellite Signal (GNSS) signal reception. The Antcom “G3” antenna operates in three frequency bands and includes support for GLONASS L1, GPS L1 and L-Band. Magnetic mount features and an integrated RF cable allows for easy installation and connection to your system.
The antenna is available in active (amplified) configurations. The active configurations offer 2-stage integrated bandpass filtering for high out-of-band rejection and limiter diodes to protect sensitive receiver electronics.
Antcom can customize this product family to meet your specific requirements. Please contact us for more information about customization options
• Receives GPS L1, GLONASS L1, and L-Band
• Magnetic mount
• Integrated RF cable for RF output and DC power input
• Active (amplified) configurations available
• Connector options available
• Paint color options available
• Rugged GNSS antenna for assured position, navigation, and timing
• Easy installation and systems integration