EMM150 INSHORE BUOY
Multipurpose Environmental Monitoring Buoy
Designed for quick deployment, the EMM150’s light weight and compact size provides a secure monitoring solution to collect data in waters that were previously out of reach. The system can be lifted into place by two people, and installed without divers—reducing deployment and maintenance costs and allowing for complete serviceability from a small boat or watercraft.
The EMM150 supports various sensors to fit your site monitoring needs, such as a YSI EXO2 Sonde positioned inside the sonde tube. Multiple data delivery systems are also available to collect real-time data from any YSI sonde.
Discover the advantages of remote data delivery with the EMM150 and EXO2:
- Monitor in Real-Time.
User-defined alerts improve response time and notify of changing conditions as they occur.
- Reduce Consumables.
Match calibration and maintenance schedules to actual sensor performance.
- Save Costs.
Reduce maintenance costs by eliminating unnecessary trips into the field.
- Deliver Data.
Send data to a base station computer via cellular or radio; while the web-enabled option posts data directly to a public or private web site.
- Multipurpose beacon adds to overall costs-effective solution
- Locking well caps add secruty while maintaining ease-of-use
- External charging port to easily maintain battery life in an indoor space
- Magnetic on/off switch simplifies on-site maintenance, providing a way to cycle power without opening housing
- Designed to support the EXO platform