The 42GNSSX-XX-X is a multi-frequency antenna for assured position, navigation and timing (PNT) reception. This wideband antenna operates across GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou frequencies for true Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) reception.
The baseplate is compatible with an ARINC 743 mounting hole and footprint requirements. An O-ring seal between the antenna and your platform ensures easy installation.
The product family is available in passive and active (amplified) configurations. The active circuitry is designed to support a wide range of input voltages with low current consumption. The passive design is ideal for installations where the antenna is located close to the receiver.
Antcom can customize this product family to meet your specific requirements. Please contact us for more information about customization options.
• Maximum multi-frequency, multi-constellation coverage
• ARINC 743 compatible mounting holes and footprint
• Passive or active (amplified) configurations available
• DC power input through RF connector
• Connector options available
• Paint color options available
• Standard ARINC 743 mounting footprint for easy
• Multi-frequency GNSS coverage for assured PNT