The 42G1215X-XX-X is a dual-band GPS L1/L2 antenna family. The baseplate is designed to be compatible with ARINC 743 mounting hole and footprint requirements. An O-ring seal between the antenna and your platform ensures easy installation.
The product family is available in passive and active (amplified) configurations. The active configurations offer 2-stage integrated bandpass filtering for high out-of-band rejection, and limiter diodes to protect sensitive receiver electronics. The passive configurations are best suited to applications where the antenna is located close to the GNSS receiver and offers the lowest insertion loss to minimize the noise figure of your system.
Antcom can customize this product family to meet your specific requirements. Please contact us for more information about customization options.
• GPS L1/L2 with M-Code support
• ARINC 743 compatible mounting holes and footprint
• Passive or active (amplified) configurations available
• DC power input through RF connector
• Connector options available
• Paint color options available
• Rugged GPS L1/L2 antenna
• Standard ARINC mounting footprint for easy platform integration