The 3GNSSX-XX-X is a multi-frequency antenna for assured position, navigation and timing (PNT) reception. This wideband antenna operates across GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou frequencies for true Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) reception.
The baseplate is compatible with standard Fixed Reception Pattern Antenna (FRPA) mounting holes for easy installation onto new and existing platforms. An O-ring seal is included on the antenna base to ensure sealing between the antenna and the platform.
The product family is available in passive and active (amplified) configurations. The active circuitry is designed to support a wide range of input voltages with low current consumption. The passive design is ideal for installations where the antenna is located close to the receiver.
Antcom can customize this product family to meet your specific requirements. Please contact us for more information about customization options.
• Maximum multi-frequency, multi-constellation coverage
• FRPA compatible mounting holes and footprint
• Passive or active (amplified) configurations available
• DC power input through RF connector
• Connector options available
• Paint color options available
• Standard FRPA mount for easy installation
• Multi-frequency GNSS coverage for assured PNT